They’re back (again), pitches. Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson have signed up to star in a third Pitch Perfect movie, carrying on the highly profitable franchise.
Pitch Perfect 2 opened in theaters last month and has already raked in nearly $260 million in the global box office. Elizabeth Banks will once again produce the film, according to the Hollywood Reporter, though it’s unclear whether she’ll direct Pitch Perfect 3—the second installment of the a cappella hit was her feature directorial debut.
The third movie already has a release date of July 21, 2017, as confirmed on the Pitch Perfect Facebook page.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up