They’re back (again), pitches. Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson have signed up to star in a third Pitch Perfect movie, carrying on the highly profitable franchise.
Pitch Perfect 2 opened in theaters last month and has already raked in nearly $260 million in the global box office. Elizabeth Banks will once again produce the film, according to the Hollywood Reporter, though it’s unclear whether she’ll direct Pitch Perfect 3—the second installment of the a cappella hit was her feature directorial debut.
The third movie already has a release date of July 21, 2017, as confirmed on the Pitch Perfect Facebook page.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement