The University of Cambridge may get a professor of LEGO.
If approved, a LEGO Professorship of Play in Education, Development would be established in October 2015, according to the Cambridge University Reporter. The position would be funded by a £2.5 million (about $4 million) endowment from the LEGO Foundation, which would also be used to create a Research Centre on Play in Education, Development, and Learning (PEDaL) that this LEGO professor would run.
Might want to start building your résumé out of LEGO.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022