Spoilers for the Game of Thrones episode Mother’s Mercy follow:
Et tu, Olly? Indeed, the adorable, smallest member of the Night’s Watch was the one to truly put an end to Jon Snow — not only tricking him to his fate but also being the final member of the Night’s Watch to stick a knife in the gut of the last good man in Westeros. Through tear-filled eyes, despite Snow’s half-gasp-half-begging his name, Olly showed no mercy for the so-called traitor. Fans might forget, however, that Olly was also the one who shot the arrow that killed Snow’s love Ygritte. He obviously had no patience for Wildlings.
Brenock O’Connor, the teenage actor who plays him, had some fun with his fans on Twitter, who were (mostly) hating on his character during the Game of Thrones season five finale.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022