Spoilers for the Game of Thrones episode Mother’s Mercy follow:
Et tu, Olly? Indeed, the adorable, smallest member of the Night’s Watch was the one to truly put an end to Jon Snow — not only tricking him to his fate but also being the final member of the Night’s Watch to stick a knife in the gut of the last good man in Westeros. Through tear-filled eyes, despite Snow’s half-gasp-half-begging his name, Olly showed no mercy for the so-called traitor. Fans might forget, however, that Olly was also the one who shot the arrow that killed Snow’s love Ygritte. He obviously had no patience for Wildlings.
Brenock O’Connor, the teenage actor who plays him, had some fun with his fans on Twitter, who were (mostly) hating on his character during the Game of Thrones season five finale.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now