Every office seems to have at least one person who hums and it’s always distracting to hear bars of Beethoven, the Beatles or Berlin floating through the air while you are trying to work. But when someone starts humming the theme song to Game of Thrones it’s not just distracting, it’s a noble and glorious disruption — at least according to a new video from College Humor.
There’s something about the show’s long opening theme song that stirs the blood and makes you yearn for Westeros. The tune could also lead you to believe that “Winter is Coming” to your cubicle and the only option is to march into war and/or the conference room.
While work day disruptions are usually frowned upon by HR, reenacting the Game of Thrones opening sequence is the best way to kill time until the new season starts next year.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now