People in the New York City area have been tweeting about planes writing “Justin Bieber Is a Smileophile” in the sky on Sunday. What does it mean?
Maybe it is a publicity stunt. Maybe it is the work of some diehard fans. Maybe these diehard fans are trying to rehab his image after a streak of bad behavior made headlines.
.@justinbieber is a #smileophile? Seen above NJ pic.twitter.com/oMgJJxkdIm
— Jim Lee (@jjklee) June 14, 2015
It is a mystery.
Read next: Cursing Bill Clinton and 11 More Best Moments of ‘Bad’ Justin Bieber
See Justin Bieber Over the Years
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time