Bryce Dallas Howard showed off her unique qualifications for being the star of Jurassic World in an appearance on Conan Wednesday night.
Howard told Conan O’Brien, “I have a really good scream,” and then proceeded to launch into an earth-shattering shriek that even made the host duck in terror.
But that wasn’t the only trick up Howard’s sleeve – she also showed Conan her ability to cry on demand, tears streaming down her face while they talked about Home Depot.
Jurassic World hits theaters June 12.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive