Bryce Dallas Howard showed off her unique qualifications for being the star of Jurassic World in an appearance on Conan Wednesday night.
Howard told Conan O’Brien, “I have a really good scream,” and then proceeded to launch into an earth-shattering shriek that even made the host duck in terror.
But that wasn’t the only trick up Howard’s sleeve – she also showed Conan her ability to cry on demand, tears streaming down her face while they talked about Home Depot.
Jurassic World hits theaters June 12.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out