Bryce Dallas Howard showed off her unique qualifications for being the star of Jurassic World in an appearance on Conan Wednesday night.
Howard told Conan O’Brien, “I have a really good scream,” and then proceeded to launch into an earth-shattering shriek that even made the host duck in terror.
But that wasn’t the only trick up Howard’s sleeve – she also showed Conan her ability to cry on demand, tears streaming down her face while they talked about Home Depot.
Jurassic World hits theaters June 12.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space