Okay, let us begin by acknowledging that stepping in dog poop is, objectively, a really, really bad experience, and we totally feel for this little kid who had that happen to him. But his reaction was just so entertaining.
You can hear his howling from across the backyard, and then as the camera gets closer, you can hear him yelling, “I NEED PAPER TOWELS.” The child, who, it should be noted, is sporting a t-shirt that says “YOU DON’T KNOW ME,'” wails something like, “I’m not so excited!”
Also, please note that the alleged pooper, who appears to be a pug, is just silently watching the drama unfold from the safety of the deck.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science