Gamers everywhere, rejoice: the XBox One is about to get more powerful, and it will have less of an impact on your wallet.
The newest model of the popular console will have more than 1 terrabyte of memory. That model will go on sale for $399. The existing model, with around half of that memory — around 500 gigabytes — will see its price slashed to just $350.
Microsoft said the price cut will be permanent.
The Seattle company also announced a new wireless XBox One controller featuring a headphone jack, so you can talk to your gaming buddies directly through your controller.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State