Gamers everywhere, rejoice: the XBox One is about to get more powerful, and it will have less of an impact on your wallet.
The newest model of the popular console will have more than 1 terrabyte of memory. That model will go on sale for $399. The existing model, with around half of that memory — around 500 gigabytes — will see its price slashed to just $350.
Microsoft said the price cut will be permanent.
The Seattle company also announced a new wireless XBox One controller featuring a headphone jack, so you can talk to your gaming buddies directly through your controller.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement