Gamers everywhere, rejoice: the XBox One is about to get more powerful, and it will have less of an impact on your wallet.
The newest model of the popular console will have more than 1 terrabyte of memory. That model will go on sale for $399. The existing model, with around half of that memory — around 500 gigabytes — will see its price slashed to just $350.
Microsoft said the price cut will be permanent.
The Seattle company also announced a new wireless XBox One controller featuring a headphone jack, so you can talk to your gaming buddies directly through your controller.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow