Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has faced all kinds of obstacles on the field, but nothing quite like this.
The football star appears in a hilarious spoof of the Jurassic World trailer, starring alternatively as an enthusiastic tourist in the park, a disapproving scientist and a potential dinosaur meal. The brief clip has Sherman edited into footage from the film, so he appears alongside the film’s actual stars Judy Greer, Chris Pratt and, yes, the dinosaurs.
The Sherman-less Jurassic World hits theaters on June 12. See the real trailer below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization