Everyone is mad at Stannis Baratheon after Sunday’s episode of Game of Thrones, and it’s no wonder why.
Stannis put his aspirations for the Iron Throne above everything else he holds dear when he submitted to the Lady Melisandre’s advice and sacrificed his beloved daughter and only heir the Princess Shireen.
The brutal act of filicide against his sweet and innocent daughter, amid the pleading screams of his wife Selyse, hit a nerve with many avid GoT fans, and, as usual, they vented their anger on Twitter.
Some expressed pure outrage:
Others added a touch of dark humor to the macabre scene:
While some were annoyed at the ever increasing discrepancies between the book and the TV series:
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?