Caitlyn Jenner, who appears on the cover of this month’s Vanity Fair in which she discusses her transition from being Bruce Jenner, was the most searched term on Google this week.
There were more than 10 million searches of “Caitlyn Jenner,” the search engine said, seven times more than Kim Kardashian, who announced she was pregnant for a second time.
Jenner quickly became the most prominent transgender woman following an interview with ABC News’ Diane Sawyer in April revealing that Jenner, formerly Bruce, had always identified as female and was transitioning.
Along with the Vanity Fair cover, Jenner is also starring in an upcoming reality show on E! called I Am Cait.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space