A Connecticut man called 911 Tuesday at 1:30 in the morning because he said his cat bit his leg and drove him out of the house.
Police advised the couple to give the cat distance, and eventually the two were able to go back inside.
The ferocious feline had apparently just had a kitten, so local animal control representatives thought it was just being overprotective.
Last spring, a Portland, Ore. family called 911 after their approximately 20-pound cat Lux charged at their seven-month-old baby and held the family hostage in their own home. The feline had to go to therapy and became the subject of an episode of My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time