A Connecticut man called 911 Tuesday at 1:30 in the morning because he said his cat bit his leg and drove him out of the house.
Police advised the couple to give the cat distance, and eventually the two were able to go back inside.
The ferocious feline had apparently just had a kitten, so local animal control representatives thought it was just being overprotective.
Last spring, a Portland, Ore. family called 911 after their approximately 20-pound cat Lux charged at their seven-month-old baby and held the family hostage in their own home. The feline had to go to therapy and became the subject of an episode of My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears