The answer was literally staring them in the face.
On a Wednesday episode of Jeopardy, contestants were prompted to identify Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The $600 question even came with a visual clue—an image of America’s newly minted “top cop” was flashed across the screen as host Alex Trebek asked the three contestants to identify her.
Not one hit the buzzer. “The lady’s name is Loretta Lynch,” Trebek said.
Not a bad case for requiring more students to take a basic civics course, is it?
Watch the full clip below.
Read next: Attorney General Loretta Lynch Makes a Big Splash in Her First Month
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk