There’s a new Star Wars game coming to mobile devices, and, while it’s still early, it sounds deeply promising.
Star Wars: Uprising, an RPG from Kabam, will be set just after the events of Return of the Jedi in a remote part of the galaxy. You’ll be able to play as a range of different classes, like Bounty Hunter, Smuggler or Diplomat. The game’s villain, an Imperial devotee, is trying to censor news of the Emperor’s death to keep his grip on power in the area, Wired reports.
Here’s more from the StarWars.com press release:
Beta testing for the new game starts over the next few weeks. Hopefully this gives us all something to tide us over until The Force Awakens hits theaters in December.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022