There’s a new Star Wars game coming to mobile devices, and, while it’s still early, it sounds deeply promising.
Star Wars: Uprising, an RPG from Kabam, will be set just after the events of Return of the Jedi in a remote part of the galaxy. You’ll be able to play as a range of different classes, like Bounty Hunter, Smuggler or Diplomat. The game’s villain, an Imperial devotee, is trying to censor news of the Emperor’s death to keep his grip on power in the area, Wired reports.
Here’s more from the StarWars.com press release:
Beta testing for the new game starts over the next few weeks. Hopefully this gives us all something to tide us over until The Force Awakens hits theaters in December.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization