There’s a new Star Wars game coming to mobile devices, and, while it’s still early, it sounds deeply promising.
Star Wars: Uprising, an RPG from Kabam, will be set just after the events of Return of the Jedi in a remote part of the galaxy. You’ll be able to play as a range of different classes, like Bounty Hunter, Smuggler or Diplomat. The game’s villain, an Imperial devotee, is trying to censor news of the Emperor’s death to keep his grip on power in the area, Wired reports.
Here’s more from the StarWars.com press release:
Beta testing for the new game starts over the next few weeks. Hopefully this gives us all something to tide us over until The Force Awakens hits theaters in December.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far