You know how you can occasionally find Coke bottles with your name on them? Well, somebody happened to find a bottle with the name Bruce and pulled off some topical humor:
This is, of course, a nod to Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce, who recently came out as transgender, revealing her new name and image on the cover of Vanity Fair.
According to Coca-Cola’s Share a Coke site, there are already bottles with the name Caitlyn out there — but we still appreciate the ingenuity here.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?