In the sixth season premiere of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Jerry Seinfeld and Elaine Julia Louis-Dreyfus have a mini Seinfeld reunion when the latter hops into Seinfeld’s car to grab some coffee. And not just any car: a 1964 Aston Martin that is, as Seinfeld puts it, “dapper, distinguished, deadly,” yada yada yada. More importantly, Seinfeld’s driving the model because, he explains, Louis-Dreyfus is “the James Bond of comedy.”
During their expedition, the two run into Hilary Swank, do plenty of reminiscing about Seinfeld—”Remember this?” Seinfeld repeatedly asks as he gives Louis-Dreyfus several hugs—and stop, not just for coffee, but for a meal. Stick around to hear Louis-Dreyfus talk about her week spent scooping ice cream for an 18-year-old who looked 40, Seinfeld contemplate whether to ask for hotter coffee, and Louis-Dreyfus pause their trip down memory lane to ask Seinfeld’s wife about how to better shop on Net-a-Porter.
“And by the way, thank you for training him to become a human being,” she tells Seinfeld’s wife, Jessica. “You’re really making me miss the show now,” Seinfeld jokes in response.
Check out the full episode above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart