Caitlyn Jenner’s E! docu-series is called I Am Cait, the network revealed on Wednesday.
“So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues. No matter what the issues are. Ours happen to be gender identity,” Jenner says in new promo for the show (which can be seen below). “How many people go through life and waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves and be who they are?”
The teaser also includes the 65-year-old talking about how challenging life can be for women. “You start learning kind of the pressure women are under all the time about their appearance,” Jenner says.
The I Am Cait trailer ends with Jenner driving out into the world for the first time as herself. “Isn’t it great that maybe someday you’ll be normal? Just blend into society?” she asks. After a friend in the car assures Jenner that she is normal, the former Olympian replies: “Put it this way: I’m the new normal.”
I Am Cait premieres July 26 at 9 p.m. on E!
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This