Caitlyn Jenner’s E! docu-series is called I Am Cait, the network revealed on Wednesday.
“So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues. No matter what the issues are. Ours happen to be gender identity,” Jenner says in new promo for the show (which can be seen below). “How many people go through life and waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves and be who they are?”
The teaser also includes the 65-year-old talking about how challenging life can be for women. “You start learning kind of the pressure women are under all the time about their appearance,” Jenner says.
The I Am Cait trailer ends with Jenner driving out into the world for the first time as herself. “Isn’t it great that maybe someday you’ll be normal? Just blend into society?” she asks. After a friend in the car assures Jenner that she is normal, the former Olympian replies: “Put it this way: I’m the new normal.”
I Am Cait premieres July 26 at 9 p.m. on E!
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now