Apple has expanded its “Shot on iPhone 6” campaign to include amateur cinematographers, curating a new collection of videos that capture crashing waves, lady bugs, and the Chicago L train in stunning high-definition.
The footage posted to Apple’s image gallery showcases the smartphone’s iSight camera, which can capture slow-motion or time-lapse videos in 1080p HD at 60 frames per second. Throw in a sense for framing and composition, like the users here, and some videos could easily be mistaken for professional-grade footage.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears