Remember when Shia LeBeouf was just a charming little weirdo on the Disney Channel? Yeah, we barely remember that time either. Continuing his journey as a performance artist, Shia stood before a green screen at Central Saint Martins, an art school in London, to wax philosophical for an half hour. (He tweeted it out last week.)
A one-minute clip from that art project — which features Shia giving a very intense motivational speech — has gained some major attention, racking up more than 1.8 million views. Why? Because it’s deeply weird and intense, and also because he’s sporting some kind of braided rattail.
Naturally, this clip has inspired some pretty great parodies, beginning with this fake TED Talk:
And then this Teletubbies version:
And then this fake infomercial selling acting lessons:
And then Shia convincing some guy to shave his beard:
Can’t wait to see what the former famous person does next.
Read next: You Can Now Listen to Shia LaBeouf’s Heartbeat Online
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk