Your monthly dose of Schadenfreude is here, in the form of some very high-quality news bloopers.
This roundup of May’s best bloopers don’t include quite as much uncontrollable laughter as usual, but it does feature some unfortunate instances of animals peeing on news anchors, weathermen burping, and a whole bunch of accidental cursing. Oh, lots of fun technical difficulties too.
About five and a half minutes in, you’ll also see Danny Glover rant at a news anchor.
Read next: Watch All the Funniest News Bloopers of 2014
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow