Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of Vanity Fair this summer, according to reports.
People and TMZ, citing anonymous sources, report that Jenner—who publicly revealed he is transitioning from male to female in April but does not yet call himself “she”—will appear on the cover as a woman. The former Olympian and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star will be photographed by Annie Leibovitz, the legendary photographer who has shot portraits of stars like George Clooney, Meryl Streep and a pregnant Demi Moore.
The Vanity Fair piece will be Jenner’s first photo shoot and print interview since he described his transition to Diane Sawyer in April.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time