Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of Vanity Fair this summer, according to reports.
People and TMZ, citing anonymous sources, report that Jenner—who publicly revealed he is transitioning from male to female in April but does not yet call himself “she”—will appear on the cover as a woman. The former Olympian and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star will be photographed by Annie Leibovitz, the legendary photographer who has shot portraits of stars like George Clooney, Meryl Streep and a pregnant Demi Moore.
The Vanity Fair piece will be Jenner’s first photo shoot and print interview since he described his transition to Diane Sawyer in April.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate