Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of Vanity Fair this summer, according to reports.
People and TMZ, citing anonymous sources, report that Jenner—who publicly revealed he is transitioning from male to female in April but does not yet call himself “she”—will appear on the cover as a woman. The former Olympian and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star will be photographed by Annie Leibovitz, the legendary photographer who has shot portraits of stars like George Clooney, Meryl Streep and a pregnant Demi Moore.
The Vanity Fair piece will be Jenner’s first photo shoot and print interview since he described his transition to Diane Sawyer in April.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve