Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of Vanity Fair this summer, according to reports.
People and TMZ, citing anonymous sources, report that Jenner—who publicly revealed he is transitioning from male to female in April but does not yet call himself “she”—will appear on the cover as a woman. The former Olympian and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star will be photographed by Annie Leibovitz, the legendary photographer who has shot portraits of stars like George Clooney, Meryl Streep and a pregnant Demi Moore.
The Vanity Fair piece will be Jenner’s first photo shoot and print interview since he described his transition to Diane Sawyer in April.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Charlotte Alter at firstname.lastname@example.org