Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of Vanity Fair this summer, according to reports.
People and TMZ, citing anonymous sources, report that Jenner—who publicly revealed he is transitioning from male to female in April but does not yet call himself “she”—will appear on the cover as a woman. The former Olympian and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star will be photographed by Annie Leibovitz, the legendary photographer who has shot portraits of stars like George Clooney, Meryl Streep and a pregnant Demi Moore.
The Vanity Fair piece will be Jenner’s first photo shoot and print interview since he described his transition to Diane Sawyer in April.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022