A parody produced by the clean water charity WaterAid imagines how men would deal with menstruation. The hypothetical hilarity? These men take to their periods like professional athletes getting amped about a big game. By reimagining menstruation as a masculine trait, the clip forces everyone—men and women—to consider the necessity and impact of health.
This spoof is part of the charity’s “If Men Had Periods” campaign, which aims to increase awareness about women who don’t have access to toilets during their cycle.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now