A parody produced by the clean water charity WaterAid imagines how men would deal with menstruation. The hypothetical hilarity? These men take to their periods like professional athletes getting amped about a big game. By reimagining menstruation as a masculine trait, the clip forces everyone—men and women—to consider the necessity and impact of health.
This spoof is part of the charity’s “If Men Had Periods” campaign, which aims to increase awareness about women who don’t have access to toilets during their cycle.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve