Amy Schumer has broken Bill Nye. The comedian enlisted the Science Guy for a sketch in order to demonstrate how the universe sends signs to aid “white women in their 20s.” Ultimately, the universe overwhelms Nye. Caution: foul language is involved.
Here are some examples of the universe’s power: It will tell a woman when she should continue sleeping with her married boss or stop paying for cable. Broad City‘s Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer put their dreams—like owning an apricot puggle or making mittens—”out into the universe.” Says Glazer: “The universe is totally going to bring you an apricot puggle.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving