Amy Schumer has broken Bill Nye. The comedian enlisted the Science Guy for a sketch in order to demonstrate how the universe sends signs to aid “white women in their 20s.” Ultimately, the universe overwhelms Nye. Caution: foul language is involved.
Here are some examples of the universe’s power: It will tell a woman when she should continue sleeping with her married boss or stop paying for cable. Broad City‘s Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer put their dreams—like owning an apricot puggle or making mittens—”out into the universe.” Says Glazer: “The universe is totally going to bring you an apricot puggle.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022