If two beautiful women show up at the door, don’t let them in.
At least that seems to be the message of Knock Knock, starring Keanu Reeves. The latest trailer for the horror movie shows Reeves, whose character is married with children, letting two women into his house to wash up after they say they got caught in the rain.
Suffice it to say, things get a little physical between Reeves and the young women, in more ways than one.
Watch it above.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up