If two beautiful women show up at the door, don’t let them in.
At least that seems to be the message of Knock Knock, starring Keanu Reeves. The latest trailer for the horror movie shows Reeves, whose character is married with children, letting two women into his house to wash up after they say they got caught in the rain.
Suffice it to say, things get a little physical between Reeves and the young women, in more ways than one.
Watch it above.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023