If two beautiful women show up at the door, don’t let them in.
At least that seems to be the message of Knock Knock, starring Keanu Reeves. The latest trailer for the horror movie shows Reeves, whose character is married with children, letting two women into his house to wash up after they say they got caught in the rain.
Suffice it to say, things get a little physical between Reeves and the young women, in more ways than one.
Watch it above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time