There aren’t many things on this planet we value more than a really, really good burrito.
In fact, there might be only one thing better than cheese/carbs, and that is the fluffier, inedible feline cousin of the burrito: the purrito. No cheese, no carbs – just bundled-up kittens who want to cuddle with you and love you forever and ever.
And this is an especially delightful purrito: Best Friends Animal Society snapped these babies to raise awareness for all the kittens who need homes. “Sometimes you have to go cute to get serious information out there,” says Holly Sizemore, director of national programs, community programs and services.
This article originally appeared on People.com.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement