Kourtney Kardashian really wants to share her fish sticks with her sister, Kim. At least according to a bad lip reading of their conversation courtesy of Red Nose Day. Of course they weren’t the only members of the Keeping Up With the Kardashian crew saying strange things in the clip above.
“I put weird stuff in my ear,” “said” Bruce Jenner, according to the expert lip readers used in the video. “Like what?” asked Kris Jenner. “Like Doritos,” Bruce Jenner replied. “That’s where you put it,” Kris replied matter-of-factly.
Other highlights of the poorly interpreted conversations include Real Housewives stars NeNe Leakes, Kim Richards, and more talking nonsense (well, more nonsense than usual).
It’s all good fun for a good cause. Specifically, Red Nose Day a fundraising event that just debuted in the United States, decades after it launched in the U.K. in 1985. The special, which aired on NBC on Thursday, also featured the likes of Julia Roberts, Will Ferrell, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Jodie Foster, Jimmy Fallon, Neil Patrick Harris, Coldplay, Julianne Moore and the cast of Game of Thrones. And, of course, The Real Housewives.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart