We’ve seen Daenerys Targaryen spend time in tropical climates, but this is ridiculous. Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke sang a reggae song about being a “Rastafarian Targaryen” as part of NBC’s “Red Nose Day” telethon to raise money for children’s charities.
The clip is a one of several songs penned by Coldplay for a Game of Thrones-themed musical, with other sketches including a song by Peter Dinklage celebrating his character’s longevity on the show.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time