One of Disney’s most beloved fairies will come to life in a live-action feature and Reese Witherspoon will be its star.
The 39-year-old actress, whose film with Sofia Vergara called Hot Pursuit recently hit theaters, will produce and star in Tink as the fiery character known for her love of the boy who would not grow up, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Victoria Strouse, who is also working on a Finding Dory sequel for the beloved Pixar film Finding Nemo, is writing the script.
Read more at The Hollywood Reporter.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time