One of Disney’s most beloved fairies will come to life in a live-action feature and Reese Witherspoon will be its star.
The 39-year-old actress, whose film with Sofia Vergara called Hot Pursuit recently hit theaters, will produce and star in Tink as the fiery character known for her love of the boy who would not grow up, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Victoria Strouse, who is also working on a Finding Dory sequel for the beloved Pixar film Finding Nemo, is writing the script.
Read more at The Hollywood Reporter.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart