Fans of Seinfeld and binge-watching television will be able to stream the “show about nothing” on Hulu beginning on June 24, the site announced Wednesday.
The announcement of a debut date comes just a few weeks after the Wall Street Journal reported that Hulu signed a $180 million deal with Sony Pictures Television for the rights to distribute all of the re-runs—out-bidding Amazon and Yahoo at approximately $700,000 per episode.
The cable channel TBS will continue to broadcast reruns.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow