Fans of Seinfeld and binge-watching television will be able to stream the “show about nothing” on Hulu beginning on June 24, the site announced Wednesday.
The announcement of a debut date comes just a few weeks after the Wall Street Journal reported that Hulu signed a $180 million deal with Sony Pictures Television for the rights to distribute all of the re-runs—out-bidding Amazon and Yahoo at approximately $700,000 per episode.
The cable channel TBS will continue to broadcast reruns.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time