Jimmy Fallon made the most of having a multi-hyphenate talent on his show when actor-singer-comedian Jamie Foxx stopped by The Tonight Show Tuesday night. Fallon challenged Foxx to a game called “Wheel of Musical Impressions,” where each person is assigned a random singer and nontraditional song at the push of a button.
Foxx started strong with his version of Mick Jagger singing The Lion King‘s “Hakuna Matata,” complete with, ahem, moves like Jagger. Fallon came back by giving Barney the Purple Dinosaur’s “I Love You” the Bee Gees treatment.
But Foxx won the night with his impressive takes on John Legend singing the Toys ‘R’ Us theme song and Jennifer Hudson warbling “On Top Of Spaghetti,” which must be heard to be believed.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time