Jimmy Fallon made the most of having a multi-hyphenate talent on his show when actor-singer-comedian Jamie Foxx stopped by The Tonight Show Tuesday night. Fallon challenged Foxx to a game called “Wheel of Musical Impressions,” where each person is assigned a random singer and nontraditional song at the push of a button.
Foxx started strong with his version of Mick Jagger singing The Lion King‘s “Hakuna Matata,” complete with, ahem, moves like Jagger. Fallon came back by giving Barney the Purple Dinosaur’s “I Love You” the Bee Gees treatment.
But Foxx won the night with his impressive takes on John Legend singing the Toys ‘R’ Us theme song and Jennifer Hudson warbling “On Top Of Spaghetti,” which must be heard to be believed.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body