James Franco announced on Instagram Tuesday that he’ll be teaching a film class this fall, in which three fully financed student features will be made. And in keeping with Franco’s slightly bizarre reputation, the actor revealed the news by posting a shirtless pictures of himself sporting shades and tattoos.
The classes will be taught through Franco’s film school, Studio4, which holds acting, writing, improv, audition, directing and producing classes in Los Angeles and New York City. It is not immediately clear from the Studio4 website which classes will be taught by Franco. The school is operated in conjunction with Franco’s production company, Rabbit Bandini productions, which has produced Gia Coppola’s Palo Alto and Franco’s adaptations of Cormac McCarthy’s Child of God, and William Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying and The Sound and The Fury.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy