Undefeated UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey said she’d have no problem taking down controversial boxing icon Floyd Mayweather if push came to shove.
During an interview with Access Hollywood this week, the former Olympian said it’s unlikely the two will ever meet in the ring, before delivering a pop shot at the boxer’s checkered history with domestic violence.
“Well, I would never say that I can’t beat anyone, but I don’t think me and him would ever fight, unless we ended up dating,” said Rousey.
In 2012, Mayweather spent almost three months behind bars after being found guilty of assaulting his ex-girlfriend.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow