Apple might have come up with a way to end iPhone separation anxiety.
An upcoming Apple Watch feature will reportedly be able to give “a tap or a light notice” if the user accidentally leaves behind the linked-up iPhone, 9to5Mac reported on Monday, citing an unnamed source familiar with Apple Watch development. It’s an optional reminder that could arise through Apple’s version of Find My iPhone for the Apple Watch, known internally as “Smart Leashing,” according to the source.
The features, however, are reportedly farther off than others in development, as the wireless technology might require a next-generation Apple Watch.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization