Universal has released the first trailer for new Steve Jobs biopic of the same name, but the studio isn’t giving very much away.
Directed by Danny Boyle, who won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire, and written by Aaron Sorkin, of The Social Network fame, the movie follows the Apple co-founder (played by Michael Fassbender) at three iconic Apple product launches.
In the minimal but tense one-minute clip, we glimpse Fassbender as Jobs, Kate Winslet as former Macintosh marketing chief Joanna Hoffman, Seth Rogen as Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and Jeff Daniels as former Apple CEO John Sculley.
Fans wanting more will have to wait until Oct. 9 when Steve Jobs hits theaters.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart