George R. R. Martin may be the mastermind behind the grim Game of Thrones book series, but he has a surprisingly goofy giggle in real life. And that giggle played over and over is somewhat terrifying.
We’re not quite sure what is making Martin laugh so much in this clip, especially since the characters on the HBO adaptation of his series currently don’t have much to smile about.
In fact, there probably hasn’t been this much laughter in the Game of Thrones series, well, ever.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up