Disney has been animating cartoons and feature films for almost a hundred years, creating some of the most innovative (and gorgeous) animation of all time. Still, even Disney artists get tempted to reuse and recycle.
A new fan-made video splices together scenes from iconic Disney movies to show just how similar some of them are. Specifically, it looks at scenes from Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Robin Hood, and more, and it’s fascinating to watch each scene move so seamlessly into the next one.
It’s not a huge secret that Disney has reused animation in the past to save costs, and a similar 2009 video pointed out a lot of the Robin Hood similarities. Apparently, dancing isn’t easy even in animation.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future