Disney has been animating cartoons and feature films for almost a hundred years, creating some of the most innovative (and gorgeous) animation of all time. Still, even Disney artists get tempted to reuse and recycle.
A new fan-made video splices together scenes from iconic Disney movies to show just how similar some of them are. Specifically, it looks at scenes from Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Robin Hood, and more, and it’s fascinating to watch each scene move so seamlessly into the next one.
It’s not a huge secret that Disney has reused animation in the past to save costs, and a similar 2009 video pointed out a lot of the Robin Hood similarities. Apparently, dancing isn’t easy even in animation.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up