B.B. King, the iconic blues guitarist, died Thursday in Las Vegas. He was 89.
Many of his fellow musicians and celebrities paid tribute to his death on social media, including Snoop Dogg, Ringo Starr, Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora and blues guitarist Buddy Guy who often played with him.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up