If you’ve got the support of Queen Bey, you’ve basically got the entire election on lock, right? On Wednesday night, Beyoncé supported Hillary Clinton by attending her fundraiser event in New York City, Bloomberg reports.
A Beyoncé fan account tweeted the following photo:
Other high-profile attendees included Sharon Osbourne, Meghan Trainor and Epic Records CEO LA Reid, who hosted the event. Each attendee was expected to give $2,700, leaving Clinton with some $1.1. million.
Money’s great and all, but once you’ve got the support of the Queen, that’s kind of all you need.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World