Hillary Clinton just threw her support behind putting Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.
Tubman recently won an online poll about which woman should replace former President Andrew Jackson on the bill, edging out Eleanor Roosevelt for the win.
A petition was delivered to the White House this week by the Women on 20s campaign to push President Barack Obama to support the movement, and a bill was also introduced in Congress recently to try to get a woman on the 20.
According to Clinton, Tubman’s face on the bill would be “awesome, well deserved — and about time.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve