Bill Clinton joked about his future living arrangements on Tuesday night’s Late Show With David Letterman.The former president said he would move back into the White House on three conditions: The first, his wife, Hillary Clinton, is nominated for president; the second, Hillary wins the election in 2016; the third, he gets asked.
But beyond the stipulations for moving, Clinton was very supportive of his wife. “It would be a good thing for America if she wins,” Clinton said. “I hope she does.”
Late Show With David Letterman airs at 11.35 p.m. ET/10:35 CT on CBS.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving