Verizon announced that it would acquire AOL for $4.4 billion on Tuesday, hailing the company as a “digital trailblazer.”
If seeing the words “AOL” and “trailblazer” has you feeling as if you’ve woken up in a mid-90’s time warp, here are a few more blasts from AOL’s past.
“Kayaking friends on your computer?”
“I want an A this time!”
“Every time you sign on it tells you if you’ve got mail.”
“It’s like living in the future”
“It’s Jerry Stiller!”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time