Doug Price and his wife have been married for 10 years, but have struggled with infertility for the last five. So when his wife found out she was pregnant, she decided to reveal the news in a particularly cute way.
The couple were making a video to enter a contest for a trip to Aruba, where they had spent their honeymoon a decade earlier. In the video, she says Aruba would also be the perfect place to celebrate their “babymoon” — and then pulls out a positive pregnancy test. Of course, he’s totally shocked, and it takes him a moment to process the news. Then they cry and hug and it’s all quite adorable.
“Unfortunately we did not win the trip,” Price wrote on YouTube, “but I still think we got the better end of the deal.”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate