When deciding whether to eat something that isn’t necessarily nutritious, use the words “I don’t” instead of “I can’t.”
You’re 8 times more likely to be successful.
Via LA Times:
Join over 185,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
This piece originally appeared on Barking Up the Wrong Tree.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out