It’s goodbye for The Mindy Project, and the show’s loyal fans are not taking the news well.
Mindy Kaling’s rom-com sitcom will not be picked up for a fourth season at Fox, Entertainment Weekly reported on Wednesday. All hope is not lost for those rooting for the show’s pregnant protagonist, Dr. Mindy Lahiri, however. It’s possible that Hulu could pick up the show.
For now, fans are taking to Twitter to vent anger and sadness at the show’s uncertain fate. Here’s a sampling of they’re saying.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow