In light of the hype over the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge naming their newborn baby daughter Charlotte, Google has revealed the most Googled names for boys and girls by state. The maps were created using data on searches for “meaning of” and “common baby names” between March 2014 and March 2015.
The search engine says the top three most popular names for girls are Elizabeth, Olivia and Emma (in that order), while the top three for boys are Michael, James and Avery.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases