Some people plan elaborate marriage proposals involving everything from John Stamos to pugs. But when this guy wanted to ask his girlfriend to marry him, he went a different route. He enlisted the help of his 5-year-old son.
It all goes down on top of a beautiful mountain while the three of them are eating pancakes. The young boy offers the woman a wrapped gift, which ends up being a Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica with a ring dangling from it. (The video is in Norwegian, but YouTube has subtitles.)
The woman is completely blindsided, and the kid has to ask a few times, “Do you want to marry my dad?” The best part is that while she says yes and runs over to embrace her fiancé, the kid is still struggling to get the ring off his toy.
If anyone is thinking about proposing and wants to follow this guy’s lead, here’s a handy guide on how to use children to propose.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now