Ever get that feeling when you want a large green animated mountain to read your tweets aloud in a deep, somewhat inebriated baritone? Whatever your answer to that question is, once you check out Mountains of Mouthness it’s unlikely you’ll be able to stop.
The totally random website will pull any tweets that have “#bad” in them for the mountains to read out. You can also use #mountains, #mouthness or even tweet directly to their Twitter account @MoMouthness, according to Kotaku.
The project, created by Magnus Östergen, is an “interactive experiment” to celebrate “pure happiness and joy over the stupidity of the Internet”.
Netizens and trolls (mostly trolls) have latched on to the totally pointless but surprisingly fun website. Responses range from innocent:
To mathematical (not to mention totally random, but so is the website itself):
There’s also a lot of explicit and NSFW responses (because Internet), but it’s rather entertaining on the whole. So what are you waiting for? Go forth and accumulate a big pile…err…mountain…of tweets.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time