Prince William brought his son George to meet the newest member of the royal family today, and he got the little prince to wave at the crowd.
The Duke of Cambridge told the press he was “very happy” about the birth of his daughter, and later held his son up to wave as they walked into the hospital to visit Kate and the new baby girl.
Twitter naturally freaked out at the adorable prince going to meet his sister for the first time:
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time