We’ve all seen the woman in the triangle dress that marks women’s bathrooms. But what if that triangle silhouette isn’t really a dress?
That’s the idea of the new campaign called It Was Never a Dress, which seeks to “shift perceptions and assumptions about women,” according to its website. Instead of a bulky frock, the people behind the campaign at software developer Axosoft instead see the bathroom woman wearing pants and a cape.
The idea is getting a lot of praise on Twitter:
So next time you go to a public bathroom, take note of the superhero on the door.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction